Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 15:48 +0200, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  After a while, here's a new patch for Copy/Paste table(s) functions.

Sorry for not replying sooner. This quick mail to tell you that I'll
work on it ASAP. Perhaps tomorrow. Anyway, I didn't forget your patch,
I'm just fighting to find some time to review it (and actually, if
someone else is interested in reviewing it, it would be fine with me).

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info