Re: Back-branch releases upcoming this week

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Back-branch releases upcoming this week
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As has been mentioned a couple times, we're well overdue for updates
> of the back branches.  Seems like time to get that done, so we'll be
> wrapping 8.2.x and up this Thursday for release Monday the 26th.

Can we also specify a final release version for 8.2? This set will be
8.2.21, and I propose to EOL 8.2 as of 8.2.22.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Сообщение: Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf