Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 14:10 -0500, Dave Page wrote:
> That doesn't seem right - the user shouldn't  see quoting, except in SQL
> queries.

We show the user the schema and the table names. It would be weird to
display foo.bar.something if the schema name is foo.bar and the table
name is something. We could use two columns, of course, but I don't
really see the point.

Anyway, it was already displayed that way. I just fixed the issue. So,
if you want to fix the display, be my guest :)

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info