Re: Upgrading from 9.0->9.1 Ubuntu Best Practices

От adebarros
Тема Re: Upgrading from 9.0->9.1 Ubuntu Best Practices
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, Toby. For some reason your reply didn't show up while I was looking
at this thread in Google groups. My apologies.

In looking at my system, I see I have 8.4 in there as well from an older
Ubuntu version. I imagine I can remove that once I have 9.1 working fine.

Best,
Anthony