Re: proposal: support empty string as separator for string_to_array

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: support empty string as separator for string_to_array
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I tested  implementation and it's about 30% faster than using regexp.

In a real application, that's going to be negligible compared to all the
other costs involved in pushing the data around.  And we still haven't
seen any in-the-field requests for this functionality, so even if the
gap were wider, I don't see the point of putting effort into it.