Re: [BUGS] BUG #14584: Segmentation fault importing large XML file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14584: Segmentation fault importing large XML file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>> I installed debug symbols for libxml2 if this helps:
>> #0  xmlParserPrintFileContextInternal (input=input@entry=0x55afc89ef4b0,
>> channel=0x55afc636ca30 <appendStringInfo>, data=0x55afc89e5cc0) at
>> ../../error.c:181

> It looks not well handled libxml2 fatal error "internal error: Huge input
> lookup"

Yeah.  The segfault is inside xmlParserPrintFileContext(), so really there
is at least one libxml2 bug here and possibly two.  Maybe it should have
been able to cope with such large input, or maybe not, but for sure its
printing functions should have been able to cope with the state at the
time the error was reported.

I don't think there's much we can do about it; you need to report this
to the libxml2 folk.