Re: icon and gui size

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: icon and gui size
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, 2011-09-03 at 10:09 -0400, jared wrote:
> Hello, I am using the version of pgadmin that came packaged with postgres
> 9.0.
>
> I am wondering if anyone is running this on linux(everything looks fine if
> it is ran on windows) and has the same issue of the gui being huge.  The
> icons(on the toolbar) are being cut off about 30% on top and 30% on the
> bottom with the gui crowding them out.
>

> I see I can zoom out on the query text so it is not so huge(found this on a
> forum in researching the problem), but the query results area stays huge.
> and the borders of all the regions seem drastically oversized (compared to
> running pgadmin on windows)

On 1.12, it depends on your font settings in the preference tabs of the
options dialog.

On 1.14, you can also zoom in and out in the query results area.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: jared
Сообщение: Re: icon and gui size
От: Andreas
Сообщение: little bug in the editor of 1.14 rc1