Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove "fmgr.h" include in cube contrib --- caused crash on a Ge

Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of vie sep 02 12:20:50 -0300 2011:

> Wow, that is interesting.  So the problem is the inclusion of
> replication/walsender.h in xlog.h.  Hard to see how that could cause the
> cube regression tests to fail, but of course, it is.

Hmm, so you included walsender.h into xlog.h?  That seems a bit funny
considering that walsender.h already includes xlog.h.  It seems the
reason for this is only the AllowCascadeReplication() definition.  Maybe
that should go elsewhere instead, for example walsender.h?

I wonder if there should be a new header, something like
walsender_internal.h, for stuff like WalSnd and WalSndCtlData struct
defs.