Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I tried it on Debian stable with gcc 6.3.0 and couldn't reproduce it.
> cc (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1) 6.3.0 20170516

Oh ... *that's* interesting.  Are we sure this is the version in use
on coverage.postgresql.org?

Also, I just finished searching in vain for any plausibly-matching
bug at https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/.  I did find a few reports
suggesting that gcov could misbehave with nondefault build options
such as LTO.  And "gcov -a" has also had issues.  So maybe we ought
to have a look at exactly what coverage.postgresql.org's build
recipe is.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org