Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid locale dependency in expected output.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid locale dependency in expected output.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Avoid locale dependency in expected output.
>
> We'll have to settle for just listing the extensions' data types,
> since function arguments seem to sort differently in different locales.
> Per buildfarm results.

This could probably be worked around by using COLLATE "C" in psql \df
and \do.  That would probably make sense, because the argument types are
by themselves of type "name", so a list of them should perhaps sort like
"name" as well.