Re: SSI 2PC coverage

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: SSI 2PC coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Heikki Linnakangas's message of jue ago 18 09:57:34 -0400 2011:

> Committed. I removed the second expected output file, and marked the
> prepared-transactions tests in the schedule as "ignore" instead. That
> way if max_prepared_transactions=0, you get a notice that the test case
> failed, but pg_regress still returns 0 as exit status.

After having to play with this, I didn't like it very much, because
regression.diffs gets spammed with the (rather massive and completely
useless) diff in that test.  For the xml tests, rather than ignoring it
fail on an installation without libxml, we use an alternative output.

Unless there are objections, I will commit the alternative file proposed
by Dan.