Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Excerpts from Andrew Dunstan's message of mié ago 17 12:41:47 -0400 2011:

> Wow, sorry for the noise. I guess I'll be more careful about reusing a
> commit-message file.

Happened to me once too (back when we used CVS).  It seems the filter to
remove unwanted lines is not applied when the file is specified in the
command line which seems a bit silly to me.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.