Re: How to install PGCRYPTO in PostgreSQL9

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: How to install PGCRYPTO in PostgreSQL9
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 06:28 -0700, Andre Lopes wrote:

> I am using CentOS and PostgreSQL9. I have an application that uses
> Pgcrypto. I have googled but I am not sure how can I install this in
> PostgreSQL9.

If you are using RPMS, then install -contrib RPM, and then install
pgcrypto using pgcrypto.sql that comes with the package.

If it is the source installation, run make install under
contrib/pgcrypto directory. Then again, load pgcrypto.sql to your
database.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ