Re: operator does not exist: smallint <> smallint[]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: operator does not exist: smallint <> smallint[]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> writes:
> I saw a report at .br mailing list [1] complaining about the message's title.
> I do not try to investigate it.  Am I missing something?

> euler=# select attname from pg_attribute where attnum > 0 and attnum <>
> ALL(select conkey from pg_constraint where conrelid = attrelid and contype = 'p');
> ERROR:  operator does not exist: smallint <> smallint[]

It's entirely right: there's no such operator.

Oh, you wanted a way to write the query correctly?  I think what this
person wants might be something like

select attname from pg_attribute where attnum > 0 and not attisdropped
and not exists (select 1 from pg_constraint where attnum = ANY(conkey)               and conrelid = attrelid and
contype= 'p');

... although that produces quite a lot of rows, so some additional
constraint is probably wanted too.