Re: pgsql: In documentaiton, clarify which commands have reduced WAL volume

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: In documentaiton, clarify which commands have reduced WAL volume
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of jue ago 04 12:07:15 -0400 2011:
> In documentaiton, clarify which commands have reduced WAL volume for
> wal_level = minimum.

Sorry that I misled you -- my tags were just an example, I wasn't trying
to imply that the markup was correct.  (A quick make check would have
told you as much).