Re: [RRR] Three patches which desperately need reviewers

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: [RRR] Three patches which desperately need reviewers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 02:54 +0200, Florian Pflug wrote:
> On Jul14, 2011, at 02:42 , Josh Berkus wrote:
> > lazy vxid locks
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=585
>
> I can try to review that. It does seems to depend on
> the fastlock patch though, and that patch seems to be
> somewhat of a moving target. I'm thus not sure what the
> most reasonable approach is here. I could wait for the
> fastlock patch to be applied, but since the commitfest
> is drawing to a close that might not be the best course
> of action. How is such a situation handled usually?

Moving target? Hopefully not. I marked it "ready for committer" already.
I did give some feedback, but it's nothing that would get in the way of
reviewing the VXID patch.

So please do take a look at the VXID patch. Just apply it over the last
version of the fastlock patch.

I also plan to take a look, but the earliest will be tomorrow.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis