Re: Don't have mod on pgsql-announce

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Don't have mod on pgsql-announce
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar jul 12 19:32:09 -0400 2011:
> All,
>
> I'm supposed to be a moderator for pgsql-announce so that I can approve
> release announcements and the like.  However, I don't seem to have the
> correct permissions:
>
> Showtokens error:
> Your request was denied.
>
> An administrative password is required to use the showtokens command.

Each single moderation token gives you permission to touch that single
approval email and nothing else.  If you want to moderate other messages
you need to login with your email and password, plus the list address
(or follow the URL in other moderation tokens).  It is not very
intuitive behavior.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: