Re: [HACKERS] interface libpq Makefile.in patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] interface libpq Makefile.in patch
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] interface libpq Makefile.in patch  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Ryan Bradetich <rbrad@hpb50023.boi.hp.com> writes:
> The following patch is needed to compile the current development tree
> with perl support.  The addition of MemoryContextAlloc,
> MemoryContextFree, and MemoryContexRealloc in
> ./src/include/utils/palloc.h require these additional header files.

Something wrong here ... palloc should not be visible outside the
backend.  libpq used to have vestigial dependencies on some backend
header files, but I thought I'd got rid of them.

I have not compiled the perl module in a while; I'll check this.