Re: [v9.2] SECURITY LABEL on shared database object

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [v9.2] SECURITY LABEL on shared database object
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of mar jul 05 10:19:18 -0400 2011:

> Hmm, OK.  I guess what I'm not sure about is - how much should we
> worry about the fact that this creates several more shared (and
> therefore nailed?) system catalogs?  Anyone have an opinion on that?

"Several"?  That would worry me, given that we currently have a small
number (eight currently).  If it's just one more, I don't think it's
such a big deal.  I'm not sure what you mean by nailed though -- I mean,
for example pg_shdescription is shared but not nailed in the rd_isnailed
sense of the word, AFAICS.