statically compiling postgres and problem with initdb

От mona attariyan
Тема statically compiling postgres and problem with initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I statically compiled my postgres and I got the following message when I ran initdb:

creating conversions ... FATAL:  could not load library "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/ascii_and_mic.so": /usr/local/pgsql/lib/ascii_and_mic.so: undefined symbol: pg_ascii2mic
STATEMENT:  CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ascii_to_mic (INTEGER, INTEGER, CSTRING, INTERNAL, INTEGER) RETURNS VOID AS '$libdir/ascii_and_mic', 'ascii_to_mic' LANGUAGE C STRICT;

There was a discussion about this in the archive, but there wasn't any fix for it. I have to compile postgres statically for the project I'm doing. Any suggestions on how to get around this problem?

Thanks
--Mona

Сообщение: Re: Contrib source