Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 14:56 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> > <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> >> It's Luis's work, part of this GSoC project. It's not an external one.
> >
> > Oh. In that case it shouldn't have a 'wx' prefix, if it's not part of wxWidgets.
>
> I also notice that the patch failed to update precomp.h, or any of the docs.

Well, docs will be done at the end. I actually still hope we'll have
another documentation system for next release, so docs will have to be
reviewed completely.

And precomp.h, yeah, good catch. Forgot this one. Luis, can you update
this file? Thanks.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)