Re: News on Clang

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: News on Clang
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On fre, 2011-06-24 at 18:02 +0100, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> I'm very encouraged by this - Clang is snapping at the heels of GCC
> here. I'd really like to see Clang as a better supported compiler,

We have a build farm member for Clang:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=smew&br=HEAD

That doesn't capture the compile time issues that you described, but
several other issues that caused the builds to fail altogether have been
worked out recently, and I'd consider clang 2.9+ to be fully supported
as of PG 9.1.