Re: Object translation mechanism is, umm, broken.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Object translation mechanism is, umm, broken.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=4b8ae9d82c3b879eb02dda60908ed9590a674ec4

> > > Right.

> > > Working on it right now.
> > >

> >  Thanks - I appreciate it.
> >

> So I finally have something. Can you get a quick look at it to tell me
> if that's what you were looking for? I guess you'll be particularly
> interested in pgadmin/schema/pgObject.cpp.
>
> Thanks.
>
> BTW, still two issues on this (big) patch:
>  * Greenplum objects are taken care of, but I have no way to check them
>  * EDB objects still have no support. I can add that, but can't check
>    the code

Same patch with EDB objects support (but still no tests on them). And
this time, compressed.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Вложения

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Object translation mechanism is, umm, broken.