Re: partition queries hitting all partitions even though check key is specified

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: partition queries hitting all partitions even though check key is specified
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> As far as I know constraint exclusion doesn't work with date_part or
> extract().

Uh, you clipped the example in my message showing that it does,
at least in the particular case Kevin showed us.

There are some variants of date_part that aren't immutable, but timestamp
without tz isn't one of them.

Still, I agree that not depending on it would be better.

Сообщение: Re: partition queries hitting all partitions even though check key is specified
Сообщение: Re: partition queries hitting all partitions even though check key is specified