Re: clang's -Wmissing-variable-declarations shows some shoddy programming

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: clang's -Wmissing-variable-declarations shows some shoddy programming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Compiling postgres with said option in CFLAGS really gives an astounding
> number of warnings. Except some bison/flex generated ones, none of them
> looks acceptable to me.

Given that we're not going to be able to get rid of the bison/flex cases,
is this really something to bother with?  I agree I don't like cases where
there's an "extern" in some other .c file rather than in a header, but I'm
dubious about making a goal of suppressing this warning as such.

Сообщение: Re: Changeset Extraction Interfaces
Сообщение: Re: Changeset Extraction Interfaces