Re: No core file generated after PostgresNode->start

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: No core file generated after PostgresNode->start
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 4:24 PM Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:
>> Could "sysctl kernel.core_pattern" be the problem? I discovered this setting
>> sometime when I also couldn't find the core dump on linux.

> Well, I'm running on macOS and the core files normally show up in
> /cores, but in this case they didn't.

I have a standing note to check the permissions on /cores after any macOS
upgrade, because every so often Apple decides that that directory ought to
be read-only.

Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft