Re: make world fails

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: make world fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of mié abr 27 17:28:32 -0300 2011:

> I think you need to install some Docbook XSL package or other.

In my system (Debian) I have a catalog.xml file from the docbook-xsl
package which has these two lines in it:
 <rewriteURI uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/" rewritePrefix="./"/> <rewriteSystem
systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/"rewritePrefix="./"/>

(where the ./ appears to refer to the
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl directory)

I take it that if I have a manpages/docbook.xsl in that path, it uses
that instead of trying to fetch it from sourceforge.