Re: JDBC connections to 9.1

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: JDBC connections to 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 16:17 +0200, Bernd Helmle wrote:
> Hmm, seems it stumbles while reading client_encoding....

This is probably similar to what I had a couple weeks ago. With today's
new minor releases, I get:

$ psql
psql: invalid connection option "client_encoding"

(I was getting another message before)

This is 9.1's psql connecting to 9.1's server. For some reason, psql
uses 9.0 client libs, so if I export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, everything works:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pgsql-9.1/lib psql

Could it be the same thing?
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ