Re: [DOCS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [DOCS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On tis, 2011-04-05 at 14:55 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> and I've also had failures, I believe,
> from not being connected to the Internet, which is surprising because
> it's not at all obvious that building the docs should require an
> Internet connection.

I understand this problem, but just to clarify, this is supposed to
help, because then you don't need to install anything, as whatever is
necessary will be downloaded automatically.  This is a feature of the
XSLT processor.  In the case of xsltproc, it can be turned off with the
--nonet option.

On the other hand, if you have a proper local installation, then it
should map the Internet URIs to the local installation. -- "should"