Re: BUG #5946: Long exclusive lock taken by vacuum (not full)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5946: Long exclusive lock taken by vacuum (not full)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of lun mar 28 07:26:49 -0300 2011:
> Likely "too large" is more an issue related to available resources than
> of absolute figure.
>
> On a penta byte of free storage I would not mind allocating some teras
> with extending a (large) table.
> If I'm left with some MB only, I'd be concerned for sure.

Does anybody have an idea just W-T-F happened here?  I did NOT send the
above email (as evidenced by it being signed by "Rainer").  I notice it
even has a "@commandprompt.com" message-id.  Should I start signing my
email?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5946: Long exclusive lock taken by vacuum (not full)
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5946: Long exclusive lock taken by vacuum (not full)