Re: Accessing dead rows within postgresql

От aaronenabs
Тема Re: Accessing dead rows within postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Joshua Tolley, thanks for that. I heard it is possible to set the
HeapTupleSatisfiesVisibility() to true and that shows the dead rows along
side the live rows. I intend to carry this out and test this, Do you know
any guide for navigating within the source code so i can find its location.
Again what kind of app would i be looking to build or would it be a script.

Thanks for you help.
Aaron