Re: Fwd: regarding schema only migration from sqlserver to postgres with runmtk.sh

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: regarding schema only migration from sqlserver to postgres with runmtk.sh
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/15/2016 08:27 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

> [...]

Are you sure?

When I enter archive.tf.com or tf.com in a browser I get:

http://www.cyberfinder.com/

I would:

1) Verify the host name.

2) Then try connecting via a non-JDBC method, say using psql. If that
works go to 3),  otherwise come back here with information on what you
did and how it failed.

3) Then try the migration tool. If that fails contact EDB.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Moving from PHP to Java: A result was returned when none was expected.
Сообщение: Re: Moving from PHP to Java: A result was returned when none was expected.