Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key
Дата
Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key  (Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>> How does that work? Is it using one of the hidden columns on a row?
> It means that for example if an update record is produced, the entire
> row is included in the record as the key.

Thanks Peter, Craig also responded,

The confusion I have is what if we have two rows that are identical and
now that I think about it we would just update both rows, yes? That
would make sense because it would produce two updated rows.

Thanks,

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****