Re: [GENERAL] RemoveIPC problem

От scott ribe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] RemoveIPC problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that PG detects the semaphore not existing, bails immediately, restarts clean, thus no
problem.I just wanted to hear from people, like you, that know way more than I do about the internals.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] RemoveIPC problem
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] RemoveIPC problem