SSLeay's crypto interface.

От Pawel Pierscionek
Тема SSLeay's crypto interface.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've  wrote some C functions to interface with crypto lib from SSLeay.
They  are  veeeeery  alpha  code  but  I'd  like to know if someone is
interested before I close the project & put it down on the shelf.

Currently  I  support  random  number  generator,  bin/hex  converting
functions, IDEA and RSA functions.
The  code  is  very  simple  and  not  foolproof  but one can make the
database really secure with RSA encrypted fields. I think of trying to
implement DSA to make it less localized :)

Sometimes  it's  necessary to maintain a DB with credit cards for some
other  company  and  assure  them  that their data is safe a even your
admin cannot decipher the content of the DB.

I'd need someone's help if it's going to be released to the public :-)

Pawel Pierscionek,

/*
  I couldn't possibly be wrong. I use an error correcting modem!
*/