Re: BUG #5899: Memory corruption when running psql

От Ross Barrett
Тема Re: BUG #5899: Memory corruption when running psql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I determined that this issue was caused by something (a large error message
relating to failed delete caused by an integrity issue) which I erroneously
pasted into the psql terminal.  I was able to get around the problem by
deleting my .pg_history file.

Perhaps it is more accurate that this is a problem with termcap?