Re: Cannot *start* server because of a typo in pg_hba.conf

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Cannot *start* server because of a typo in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Re: Cannot *start* server because of a typo in pg_hba.conf  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> > None of them logged anything to anywhere. You can reproduce it on
> your
> > machine, too.
>
> No, I can't.  I get something like this on stderr:
>
> LOG:  invalid connection type "zlocal"

Err, please try putting an extra char before the first comment line,
like:

w# PostgreSQL Client Authentication Configuration File

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Сообщение: Re: Cannot *start* server because of a typo in pg_hba.conf
Сообщение: Re: Cannot *start* server because of a typo in pg_hba.conf