Re: Single row INSERT on updatable VIEW on top of partitioned table is run against each inheriting table, giving multiple rows from single insert.

От Terje Elde
Тема Re: Single row INSERT on updatable VIEW on top of partitioned table is run against each inheriting table, giving multiple rows from single insert.
Дата
Ответ на Single row INSERT on updatable VIEW on top of partitioned table is run against each inheriting table, giving multiple rows from single insert.  (Terje Elde <terje@elde.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Jul 24, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Terje Elde <terje@elde.net> wrote:
> Short summary:
> If I run a single INSERT against an updateable VIEW on top of a =
partitioned table, it's run against all the tables/partitions.  I'd =
expect that with UPDATE and DELETE, but not with INSERT.  Result is =
multiple rows for a single INSERT, one for each table.

Sorry, while I did scan the last month and the open issues-list before =
sending, I missed that this had already been identified, patch =
submitted, and applied:

=
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAEZATCW4EUi-BqjzYyow0nt84jhOwSDxzbht=
bFoRrvUi59NCnQ@mail.gmail.com
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11683.1372868994@sss.pgh.pa.us

Everything behaves as expected with the patch.

Terje

От: Terje Elde
Сообщение: Single row INSERT on updatable VIEW on top of partitioned table is run against each inheriting table, giving multiple rows from single insert.
От: chmelarp@fit.vutbr.cz
Сообщение: BUG #8329: UPDATE x SET x.y = x.y + z does not work in PL/pgSQL