Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 14:37 +0000, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 17 February 2011 08:30, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > In file included from gram.y:12758:
> > scan.c: In function ‘yy_try_NUL_trans’:
> > scan.c:16256: warning: unused variable ‘yyg’
>
> Lots of people have reported that one. It's been around since August
> of last year, if not earlier.

Yeh. I wasn't reporting it as an error, just showing the absence of a
warning for an uninitialized variable in the case shown.

What I should have said was: please share any tips for improving error
checking.

-- Simon Riggs           http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.