Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 12:29 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:

> Can someone take ownership of this, get involved with the libedit folks,
> get Debian to use their fixes, and solve this problem for us?

That is a lot easier said that done. To be frank, I thought it was
something that I would put CMD to task with because it would help not
only Pg but the much wider community as well. However, the project is
not small and I don't want CMD being solely responsible for something
that will generate exactly 0 dollars.

It is hard enough that we make well over 98% of our dollars not working
on PostgreSQL but instead working with it.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor