Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On tor, 2011-02-10 at 10:40 -0800, David Fetter wrote:
> I think all such checks belong in .git/hooks/pre-commit, and need to
> be as cross-platform as needed for committers.  Would a *n*x-based
> version do for a start?

I think as a matter of principle, the only things that belongs into git
hooks are things that relate to the repository itself, such as commit
metadata (author checks, commit message spell checks, etc.).  Anything
that relates to the source belongs into the source.