Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto

От hlcborg
Тема Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

For now, I already can use in my PG database the PL/Python to create
functions.
But I need a library that  can do the:
> Plain SHA1, which is signed with RSA signature.

Do you known any PL/Python wrapper libraries
around OpenSSL (or any other crypto library) that I could use.

I have found some in the internet, but when I try to compile them there are
always errors about undeclared functions or other errors...

---
Luis