Re: SQL/MED spec for cross-database linkages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SQL/MED spec for cross-database linkages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@rice.edu> writes:
> Having pulled that one, I discover it's actually the XML related spec. The
> MED one is at:

> ftp://sqlstandards.org/SC32/WG3/Progression_Documents/FCD/4FCD1-09-MED-2002-01.pdf

Ah-hah, so the URL in the SIGMOD Record article is just wrong :-(

Meanwhile, one of the authors sent me a copy privately (it helps to have
shared an office at grad school ;-)) which I was about to offer around,
but I guess we can just use the FTP link instead.