Re: [RRR] Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [RRR] Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just a small comment: If someone offered me $15 to mentor a reviewer, I
would tell him to kindly go away.  If the same person were to offer me a
$15 t-shirt saying I mentored the review (or whatever), I would consider
it.

Yes, I know I could buy the t-shirt with the money.  People are strange
that way.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove arbitrary ALTER TABLE .. ADD COLUMN restriction.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove arbitrary ALTER TABLE .. ADD COLUMN restriction.