SSL certificate connections + smartcard

От Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Тема SSL certificate connections + smartcard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le mercredi 19 janvier 2011 à 00:35 +0100, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> This patch adds support to specify SSL certificate files and to
> connect
> according to those.

Dear Guillaume, Dave and other pgAdmin developers;

I would be glad to offer you a Feitian PKI + reader if you are intested
in securing a connection using a smartcard or a security token.

Our solutions rely on OpenSC free software, with frameworks for Windows,
GNU/Linux and Mac OS.

To apply, just register here:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

The doc about the smartcard is here:
http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide
http://www.gooze.eu/tutorials

You should be able to use libp11 to offer PKCS#11 support in pgAdmin:
http://www.opensc-project.org/libp11

Kind regards;