Re: WIP: RangeTypes

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: WIP: RangeTypes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 12:31 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> > New patch. I added a lot of generic range functions, and a lot of
> > operators.
> >
> > There is still more work to do, this is just an updated patch. The
> > latest can be seen on the git repository, as well:
>
> So is this 9.2 material at this point?

Regardless of whether it's eligible to be in 9.1, I plan to keep working
on it.

I would appreciate some overall feedback during this commitfest. Much of
the code is there, so it would be helpful if we could settle issues like
representation, functionality, interface, catalog, API, grammar, and
naming. Otherwise, those issues will just be a reason to bounce it from
commitfest-next, as well.

Regards,Jeff Davis