Re: Status on RC1?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Status on RC1?
Дата
Re: Status on RC1?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Where are we on the RC1 release?  What are the open items?

* That missing "July" entry in datetime.c (Thomas indicated that he'd fix that, but as far as I've seen he didn't
commityet).

* I think there are some unapplied NLS submissions (Peter seems to be keeping track of those).

* Probable bug in vacuum's tuple chain moving, per my message of the 18th (Vadim hasn't responded to that yet).

* Hiroshi reported a regression failure on R4000 SysV awhile back, but with no followup details there's little we can
do.

* Have you committed the SunOS memcmp fix yet?

In addition to these we have some unresolved bug reports about
duplicated tuples and sequences being mis-restored after crashes.
However, those bugs (if real) are in 7.1.*, so they don't seem
like a good reason to hold off a 7.2 release.

That's everything on my hot-list.

Perhaps we should be thinking about a docs freeze and the usual
other preparations for release.