Re: Support for Slony 2.0?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Support for Slony 2.0?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 21:19 +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

<snip>

> But before working on this, I want to make sure this won't be a
> useless effort. So I guess I would like to have a final decision on
> this. Do we decide to drop Slony support in 1.14, or do we decide that
> I can work on it, fix it, add support for 2.0, etc.?

<Talk is cheap for me. All I can do is testing.>

...from a PoV of a user or a DBA from field, we need a real GUI that
helps people to setup a Slony-I cluster easily -- or say, as easy as
possible.

So, if it is not too much effort, I'd say we need to support Slony.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org