CREATE TYPE and Java Mapping

От aleksvp
Тема CREATE TYPE and Java Mapping
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
 I have a procedure that returns values of a TYPE (created via CREATE TYPE).
I'm having trouble mapping the return to a Java type.

I'm trying to call it like anyother procedure:
Query qry = null;
List<Struct> results= new ArrayList<Struct>();
Object[] resultado = null;
String sql = "select procedure(parameters);";
qry = em.createNativeQuery(sql);
results= qry.getResultList();

I'm getting a no dialect mapping exception.

Also, I've tried to map a Entity to the type. But when I try to get the
result I got an error on the fields mapping.

Regards.