Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 12:55 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:

> How will we diagnose erratic connection problems now?

The point here is that your effort to *remove* pointless log lines now
means that we cannot diagnose production problems with replication
unless we now *add* hundreds of pointless log lines.

-- Simon Riggs           http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services